Senior Software Engineer / Senior Developer Backend (m/f) in Berlin
Berlin and Berlin
Please apply here on „ITbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Our radiology information system (RIS) is one of the cornerstones of our business. RIS comprises individual, autonomous components that communicate with each other on an event-driven basis. As a Software Engineer you are responsible for the continuous development and optimisation of the RIS. You work in an agile manner in an international and cross-functional team and are responsible for design, implementation, automated testing and software documentation. Your daily working scenario is characterised by a toolbox of state of the art technology, a cutting-edge microservices environment and clear opportunities for development.
medneo | Radiology as a Service
medneo revolutionises diagnostic imaging – as the operator of diagnostic platforms in the inpatient and outpatient area. Instead of today’s system of buying expensive medical equipment, customers buy from us clinical images – as a service. We call this “Radiology as a Service”. This means that we, as a company, handle all areas of the diagnostic process that are not one of a physician's core competencies. As a dynamically expanding company – in Germany and internationally – we are continuously on the lookout for employees to implement our unique service and quality promise in a range of different roles for our customers and their patients.
What you will do
- design and implement autonomous scalable microservices on a cloud-based infrastructure
- joint acceptance of responsibility for architecture, development and operation of the system (you build it, you run it!)
- communicate proactively within and outside of your own development team
What you won´t do
- boring and routine maintenance tasks - That's what robots are for.
- sit in pointless meetings - Your time is better spent doing things you like.
- have a complicated job title and report to someone you don't actually know - We have a flat hierarchy and want to keep it that way.
- creative approach
- excellent communication skills and active listening with regards to working with cross-functional, agile teams (German proficiency is a plus)
- an analytical and process-oriented mind
- commitment to and passion for software development
- at least 5 years experience as a software developer or architect
- excellent knowledge of Java & microservices environment
- sound knowledge of test driven development, security, concurrency, resilience and event-driven systems
- vast experience in the design of scalable distributed systems, based on modern microservices architectures
- experience with Domain Driven Design, CQRS and reactive applications
- sound knowledge in the core topics of server-side Web development with HTTP and REST
- experience in dealing with container-based environments and orchestration of containers with cluster solutions
- a modern technology environment to support the company’s growth
- opportunity to leave a footprint by building up the IT department together with the team in a growing company
- personal development by growing together with the company
- flexible working hours
Employment: permanent full-time position
Location: Berlin City center
We look forward to receiving your application via the “Apply Now” button.
Your contact if you have any questions
Alessandro Di Dedda
HR Business Partner
medneo GmbH | Hausvogteiplatz 12, 10117 Berlin
Phone +49 (30) 814 501 700
Brief profile of medneo GmbH
medneo hat die bildgebende Diagnostik neu definiert. Unsere Kunden sind Ärzte, Krankenhäuser und medizinische Versorgungszenten, die für ihre Befunde hochwertigste MRT-, CT- oder Röntgenaufnahmen benötigen. Dazu müssen sie keine Geräte besitzen, sondern können in einem „Pay-Per-Use-Modell“ auf moderne Infrastruktur und Dienstleistungen von medneo zugreifen. Wir liefern klinische Bilder statt Geräte und nennen es „Radiology as a Service“. Ein revolutionärer Gedanke, der bis heute der Schlüssel für das dynamische Wachstum von medneo in Berlin, Brandenburg und international ist.
Für unser starkes Wachstum suchen wir Informatiker für die IT Produktentwicklung und IT-Administration, Betriebswirtschaftler für die Beratung, Medzinisch-technische Radiologie Assistenzen (MTRA) für die Durchführung der Untersuchungen, Support Mitarbeiter und Mitarbeiter für den Empfang.
Spheres of competence
Traineeships and apprenticeships
Please refer to ITbbb.de in your applicationLink to the job advertisement on the website of medneo GmbH
Publication date: 01-02-2017