DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) Team Berlin
Please apply here on „ITbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
As a DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) your mission is to provide a reliable server infrastructure in an interdisciplinary context. The team was built recently to develop one of the cornerstones of the business, our RIS (Radiology Information System) further. If you want to revolutionize the healthcare industry, work in a cross-functional team and have an impact on the way we work (keyword: automation), then we look forward to receiving you application!
medneo | Radiology as a Service
medneo revolutionises diagnostic imaging – as the operator of diagnostic platforms in the inpatient and outpatient area. Instead of today’s system of buying expensive medical equipment, customers buy from us clinical images – as a service. We call this “Radiology as a Service”. This means that we, as a company, handle all areas of the diagnostic process that are not one of a physician's core competencies. As a dynamically expanding company – in Germany and internationally – we are continuously on the lookout for employees to implement our unique service and quality promise in a range of different roles for our customers and their patients.
The medneo IT department continuously improves medneo´s unique “radiology as a service” platform, by engaging in strategic partnerships in for example AI and by combining proprietary software developments and internal research. Our mission is to restore the customer´s trust in companies storing sensitive data. To do this we focus on developing beyond state of the art methods to ensure that patients and only patients are in control of their data
What you will do
- Play and evaluate state of the art tools and techniques
- Design, build, and continually improve our infrastructure
- Extend our CI/CD pipelines to push code to production faster and safer
- Create visibility for every single piece of our platform - for operations, development and management
- Verify and integrated solutions with 3rd party software systems
What you won´t do
- Boring routine maintenance tasks - That's what robots are for
- Sit in pointless meetings and listen to a load of hot air
- Have a complicated job title and report to some superior authority
- At least 4 years of professional experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Very good knowledge of managing a production software deployment in either AWS or GCP
- Good understanding of security and hardening concepts
- Experience managing fully-automated infrastructure-as-code landscapes (We use Terraform, Packer, Ansible and Jenkins)
- Containerization tooling experience (We use Docker)
- Experience in writing scripts in one or more languages such as Python, Go and/or similar
- Experience designing fault-tolerant systems
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure monitoring concepts
- An analytical mindset and a get-it-done attitude
- Experience in at least one object-oriented programming language (i.e. Java)
- Excellent communication skills and active listening skills with regards to working with cross-functional, agile teams and external service providers in virtual teams
- English proficiency, German is a plus
- direct impact on the daily experience of several thousands patients
- a modern technology environment
- flat hierarchy approach
- market-proven, well-funded and fast growing company
- personal development by growing together with the company
- flexible working hours
We are looking forward to receive your application via the “Apply Now” button.
Your contact if you have any questions:
Talent Acquisition Manager
phone: +49 177 39 15 868
Brief profile of medneo GmbH
medneo hat die bildgebende Diagnostik neu definiert. Unsere Kunden sind Ärzte, Krankenhäuser und medizinische Versorgungszenten, die für ihre Befunde hochwertigste MRT-, CT- oder Röntgenaufnahmen benötigen. Dazu müssen sie keine Geräte besitzen, sondern können in einem „Pay-Per-Use-Modell“ auf moderne Infrastruktur und Dienstleistungen von medneo zugreifen. Wir liefern klinische Bilder statt Geräte und nennen es „Radiology as a Service“. Ein revolutionärer Gedanke, der bis heute der Schlüssel für das dynamische Wachstum von medneo in Berlin, Brandenburg und international ist.
Für unser starkes Wachstum suchen wir Informatiker für die IT Produktentwicklung und IT-Administration, Betriebswirtschaftler für die Beratung, Medzinisch-technische Radiologie Assistenzen (MTRA) für die Durchführung der Untersuchungen, Support Mitarbeiter und Mitarbeiter für den Empfang.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITbbb.de in your applicationLink to the job advertisement on the website of medneo GmbH
Publication date: 16-05-2019