Product Owner (m/f) Healthcare-IT in Berlin
Please apply here on „ITbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Our radiology information system (RIS) is one of the cornerstones of our business. RIS comprises individual, autonomous components that communicate with each other on an event-driven basis. As a Product Owner you are responsible for the requirements engineering of all RIS features and for the related optimization of the User Experience. You accelerate the sustainable improvement of our IT-Workflows through the continuous search for new approaches within an international and interdisciplinary team.
medneo | Radiology as a Service
medneo revolutionises diagnostic imaging – as the operator of diagnostic platforms in the inpatient and outpatient area. Instead of today’s system of buying expensive medical equipment, customers buy from us clinical images – as a service. We call this “Radiology as a Service”. This means that we, as a company, handle all areas of the diagnostic process that are not one of a physician's core competencies. As a dynamically expanding company – in Germany and internationally – we are continuously on the lookout for employees to implement our unique service and quality promise in a range of different roles for our customers and their patients.
What you will do
- create and prioritize the product backlog and the resulting roadmap
- collaborative improvements on user stories with your cross-functional team
- yield the user to the team
What you won't do
- detailed specification of technical solutions - That's what experts in the team are for.
- sit in pointless meetings and listen to a load of hot air
- have a complicated job title and report to some superior authority
- creative approach
- excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus) and active listening with regards to working with cross-functional, agile teams
- an analytical and process-oriented mind
- commitment to and passion for Product Development
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience as Product Owner, Product Manager, Requirements Engineer or in an equivalent interface role in an healthcare context between business requirements and development teams
- you master methodologies for collection and preparation of user needs and the following solution finding with the team
- you have experience with prioritization according to business value together with stakeholders
- basic knowledge about at least some of the typical software solutions in healthcare like RIS, HIS, PACS and so on
- basic know how to build a product vision
- taylored development in a innovation driven organisation
- flat hierarchies with quick decision-making processes
- flexible and family friendly organisation of working time
- warm-hearted collaboration
- modern office with terrific rooftop in the heart of Berlin: a job with a view
Employment: permanent full-time position
Location: Berlin City Center
We look forward to receiving your application via the "Jetzt bewerben" (Apply Now) button.
Your contact if you have any questions:
Alessandro Di Dedda
HR Business Partner
medneo GmbH | Hausvogteiplatz 12, 10117 Berlin
Phone +49 (30) 814 501 700
Brief profile of medneo GmbH
medneo hat die bildgebende Diagnostik neu definiert. Unsere Kunden sind Ärzte, Krankenhäuser und medizinische Versorgungszenten, die für ihre Befunde hochwertigste MRT-, CT- oder Röntgenaufnahmen benötigen. Dazu müssen sie keine Geräte besitzen, sondern können in einem „Pay-Per-Use-Modell“ auf moderne Infrastruktur und Dienstleistungen von medneo zugreifen. Wir liefern klinische Bilder statt Geräte und nennen es „Radiology as a Service“. Ein revolutionärer Gedanke, der bis heute der Schlüssel für das dynamische Wachstum von medneo in Berlin, Brandenburg und international ist.
Für unser starkes Wachstum suchen wir Informatiker für die IT Produktentwicklung und IT-Administration, Betriebswirtschaftler für die Beratung, Medzinisch-technische Radiologie Assistenzen (MTRA) für die Durchführung der Untersuchungen, Support Mitarbeiter und Mitarbeiter für den Empfang.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITbbb.de in your applicationLink to the job advertisement on the website of medneo GmbH
Publication date: 08-11-2017