Senior UX Expert (m/f) Healthcare-IT in Berlin
Please apply here on „ITbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Our radiology information system (RIS) is one of the cornerstones of our business. RIS comprises individual, autonomous components that communicate with each other on an event-driven basis. As a UX Expert you have a clear understanding of business goals and user behavior and you are responsible for the continuous translation of users' needs into blue prints and prototypes. You work in an agile manner in an international and cross-functional team and you are in charge for ensuring a great user experience as well as a high level of functionality of our RIS. Your daily working scenario is characterised by a toolbox of state of the art technologies and clear opportunities for development.
medneo | Radiology as a Service
medneo revolutionises diagnostic imaging – as the operator of diagnostic platforms in the inpatient and outpatient area. Instead of today’s system of buying expensive medical equipment, customers buy from us clinical images – as a service. We call this “Radiology as a Service”. This means that we, as a company, handle all areas of the diagnostic process that are not one of a physician's core competencies. As a dynamically expanding company – in Germany and internationally – we are continuously on the lookout for employees to implement our unique service and quality promise in a range of different roles for our customers and their patients.
What you will do
- developing our user experience iteratively with our customers - interns and externs
- creating compelling interaction concepts for a versatile target group: from the small radiologist to the big hospital
- helping with a better understanding of our users using usability tests, user research and tracking
- improving our design processes: from the first idea to the final release
What you won't do
- painting already defined detailed screens
- continuing with solutions that doesn't make any sense
- sit in pointless meetings and listen to a load of hot air
- have a complicated job title and report to some superior authority
- creative approach
- excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus) and active listening with regards to working with cross-functional, agile teams
- an analytical and user-oriented mind
- commitment to and passion for cutting edge software
- fun with translating a complex environment into an easy understandable user experience
- a strong feeling and curiosity for user needs
- strong methodology: You know when to use personas, user tests and paper prototyping best in a design prozess
- ability to work in a cross-functional team and fun with an iterative approach
- experience with conception and implementation of web applications
- very good German and good English
- a modern technology environment to support the company’s growth
- opportunity to leave a footprint by building up the IT department together with the team in a young and growing company
- personal development by growing together with the company
- flexible working hours
Employment: permanent full-time position
Location: Berlin City Center
We look forward to receiving your application via the “Jetzt bewerben" (Apply Now) button.
Your contact if you have any questions:
Alessandro Di Dedda
HR Business Partner
Personnel & Academy
medneo GmbH | Hausvogteiplatz 12, 10117 Berlin
Phone +49 (30) 814 501 700
Brief profile of medneo GmbH
medneo hat die bildgebende Diagnostik neu definiert. Unsere Kunden sind Ärzte, Krankenhäuser und medizinische Versorgungszenten, die für ihre Befunde hochwertigste MRT-, CT- oder Röntgenaufnahmen benötigen. Dazu müssen sie keine Geräte besitzen, sondern können in einem „Pay-Per-Use-Modell“ auf moderne Infrastruktur und Dienstleistungen von medneo zugreifen. Wir liefern klinische Bilder statt Geräte und nennen es „Radiology as a Service“. Ein revolutionärer Gedanke, der bis heute der Schlüssel für das dynamische Wachstum von medneo in Berlin, Brandenburg und international ist.
Für unser starkes Wachstum suchen wir Informatiker für die IT Produktentwicklung und IT-Administration, Betriebswirtschaftler für die Beratung, Medzinisch-technische Radiologie Assistenzen (MTRA) für die Durchführung der Untersuchungen, Support Mitarbeiter und Mitarbeiter für den Empfang.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITbbb.de in your applicationLink to the job advertisement on the website of medneo GmbH
Publication date: 08-11-2017