Senior Software Engineer / Senior Developer Backend / Tech Lab enthusiast (m/f) in Berlin
Please apply here on „ITbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
In the medneo Technology Lab, new technologies are being explored and tested so as to be able to analyse and use our data stream even better in the future. The medneo Technology Lab is used to test innovative ideas until a certain level of maturity is reached so as to then introduce them in the company. There are many exciting tasks in an incredibly large niche, namely radiology.
medneo | Radiology as a Service
medneo revolutionises diagnostic imaging – as the operator of diagnostic platforms in the inpatient and outpatient area. Instead of today’s system of buying expensive medical equipment, customers buy from us clinical images – as a service. We call this “Radiology as a Service”. This means that we, as a company, handle all areas of the diagnostic process that are not one of a physician's core competencies. As a dynamically expanding company – in Germany and internationally – we are continuously on the lookout for employees to implement our unique service and quality promise in a range of different roles for our customers and their patients.
What you will do
- Design and implement autonomous scalable tools and services on a hybrid cloud-based infrastructure
- Joint acceptance of responsibility for architecture, development and operation of the system
- Use your nerdy genes to invent new methods and ideas to optimize our workflows
- Communicate proactively within and outside of your own development team
- Join the medneo Tech Lab and contribute to enrich its diverse knowledge portfolio
What you won't do
- Boring and routine maintenance tasks - That's what robots are for
- Sit in pointless meetings - Your time is better spent doing things you like
- Have a complicated job title and report to someone you don't actually know - We have a flat hierarchy and want to keep it that way
- Creative approach
- Excellent communication skills and active listening with regards to working with cross-functional, agile teams (German proficiency is a plus)
- An analytical and process-oriented mind
- Commitment to and passion for software development
- At least 5 years experience as a software developer or architect
- Excellent knowledge of modern programming languages
- Image processing knowledge (in medical or life sciences) is a plus
- HDF5, Distributed databases, WAN optimization, Software defined networks: any of these areas sound familiar? (then it is a plus)
- Sound knowledge in the core topics of server-side web development with HTTP and REST
- Experience in dealing with container-based environments and orchestration of containers with cluster solutions
- Curiosity in image processing, deep learning, (home) automation, robotics, distributed filesystems, blockchain, etc. is highly appreciated
- A modern technology environment to support the company’s growth
- Opportunity to leave a footprint by building up our Tech Lab together with the team in a growing company
- Personal development by growing together with the company
- Flexible working hours
Employment: permanent full-time position
Location: Berlin City Center
We are looking forward to receive your application via the “Apply Now” ("Jetzt bewerben") button.
Your contact if you have any questions:
Alessandro Di Dedda
HR Business Partner
medneo GmbH | Hausvogteiplatz 12, 10117 Berlin
Phone +49 (30) 814 501 700
Brief profile of medneo GmbH
medneo hat die bildgebende Diagnostik neu definiert. Unsere Kunden sind Ärzte, Krankenhäuser und medizinische Versorgungszenten, die für ihre Befunde hochwertigste MRT-, CT- oder Röntgenaufnahmen benötigen. Dazu müssen sie keine Geräte besitzen, sondern können in einem „Pay-Per-Use-Modell“ auf moderne Infrastruktur und Dienstleistungen von medneo zugreifen. Wir liefern klinische Bilder statt Geräte und nennen es „Radiology as a Service“. Ein revolutionärer Gedanke, der bis heute der Schlüssel für das dynamische Wachstum von medneo in Berlin, Brandenburg und international ist.
Für unser starkes Wachstum suchen wir Informatiker für die IT Produktentwicklung und IT-Administration, Betriebswirtschaftler für die Beratung, Medzinisch-technische Radiologie Assistenzen (MTRA) für die Durchführung der Untersuchungen, Support Mitarbeiter und Mitarbeiter für den Empfang.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITbbb.de in your applicationLink to the job advertisement on the website of medneo GmbH
Publication date: 01-03-2018