Event Manager (f/m/x) in Berlin
Please apply here on „ITbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
- Plan and execute corporate events' activities, that will resonate with Mambu’s focus to revolutionise banking as we know it;
- Help promote the brand, by continuing to position it as a thought leader, whilst delivering an outstanding experience that will bring in the right sales leads and strengthen open opportunities;
- Collaborate with the team to explore new opportunities to expand the executive events programme that Mambu is hosting and running;
- Be in charge of Mambu’s webinars series, plan and coordinate all relevant logistical aspects and make sure their delivery reaches the desired outcomes;
- Negotiate and execute contracts for small to large scale events with event-related vendors and contractors;
- Identify and coordinate co-marketing opportunities arising from events;
- Reporting on events using Salesforce.
- 3 plus years as an Event Manager in a commercial/tech environment; preferably in a SaaS or fintech industry.
- Proven ability in managing both in-person and digital events (including webinars) end to end;
- Experienced in working across multiple disciplines - Cross-functional collaboration is essential: content & PR, design, social media and campaigns, reporting and analysis, website, etc.
- Extremely organised and a keen eye for detail, but also a creative and daring mind;
- The capacity to work autonomously and the skill of being a fast learner, always willing to adapt and evolve;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), other languages a plus;
- Humble & appreciating others, a true team player who values other perspectives;
- The desire to add value and to make an impact, whilst delivering outstanding results.
- Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across 6 continents which makes our team diverse in perspective and ideas;
- With clients and offices around the world your work will influence change on a global level;
- Our culture is integral to our success and is built on trust, collaboration and a sense of ownership;
- Join a cohesive environment that lets you learn, grow and encourages you to challenge;
- Make no mistake, we work hard but with perks ranging from 4 day working weeks in summer to team getaways and the obligatory snacks - we take care to enjoy life too;
- And of course, we offer competitive compensation and benefits structure.
Brief profile of Mambu
Die MAMBU GmbH hilft FinTech-Innovatoren, Banken und Mikrofinanzinstituten essentielle Bankdienstleistungen auf der ganzen Welt anzubieten. Dafür stellt MAMBU diesen Finanzinstituten zur Verwaltung ihrer Kunden-, Konten- und Transaktionsdaten eine erstklassige Software as a Service Plattform zur Verfügung.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITbbb.de in your applicationLink to the job advertisement on the website of Mambu
Publication date: 13-11-2019