Social Media Manager (f/m/x) in Berlin
Please apply here on „ITbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
- Responsible for hitting key performance metrics including engagement and audience growth.
- Organically grow our audiences & build our communitySupport Mambu’s positioning and brand awareness by creating engaging content
- Help position key stakeholders as thought leaders
- Regular reporting on key performance metrics
- Voice of Mambu:
- Define, implement and evaluate Mambu’s social media strategy.
- Amplify our global themes through engaging social media campaigns.
- Conceptualise, curate and produce dynamic content, while maintaining Mambu brand look, feel, and tone across platforms.
- Monitor and advise on trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and, together with Global Programs Manager, plan specific, timely marketing campaigns synched with the global marketing plan.
- Work closely with Content, Global Programs, Design, Product and HR to support campaigns.
- Community participation:
- Develop and expand the community, manage it, turning fans into customers and customers into advocates.
- Together with Content work out an engagement strategy.
- Monitor and guard Mambu’s online reputation while listening and responding to users in a social way while cultivating leads.
- Influencer engagement:
- Identify and engage with key influencers in finance, engineering, technology and other relevant trends.
- Partner engagement:
- Work closely with the Mambu’s partner community to create social media campaigns and increase visibility of our partnerships.
- Experience in a Marketing Agency or Tech Industry environment.
- You live and breathe social media. You believe in its power and get energised from it.
- You know the buzzwords and hashtags, understand the power of data and how to leverage it to boost social media wellness.
- A good collaborator with forward-thinking ideas about social media engagement, along with great writing and visual skills.
- Experience writing engaging social media content.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Experience with global social media campaigns.
- Demonstrates social customer service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situations and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Mambu is part of the multi billion dollar enterprise software market and you'll learn the unique skill set needed to understand and run SaaS and subscription‐based business models
- Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across 6 continents which makes our team diverse in perspective and ideas
- With clients and offices around the world your work will influence change on a global level
- Our culture is integral to our success and is built on trust, collaboration and a sense of ownership
- Join a cohesive environment that lets you learn, grow and encourages you to challenge
- Make no mistake we work hard but with perks ranging from 4 day working weeks in summer to team getaways and the obligatory snacks, we take care to enjoy life too
- Our education budget will help you to grow further in your personal development
- A benefits package that is well above market standard
Brief profile of Mambu
Die MAMBU GmbH hilft FinTech-Innovatoren, Banken und Mikrofinanzinstituten essentielle Bankdienstleistungen auf der ganzen Welt anzubieten. Dafür stellt MAMBU diesen Finanzinstituten zur Verwaltung ihrer Kunden-, Konten- und Transaktionsdaten eine erstklassige Software as a Service Plattform zur Verfügung.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITbbb.de in your application
Publication date: 15-01-2020