Salesforce Architect/Team Lead (f/m/x) in Berlin
Please apply here on „ITbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
- Educate Mambu Teams on best practice Salesforce.com configurations to support the end-to-end customer journey; Enterprise Software Sales, Marketing, Contracting, Finance and Support (Service Cloud)
- Drive ongoing Salesforce configuration (users, profiles, extensions, integrations and reports) capturing requirements from the sales, customer success, finance and legal teams
- Rollout of Salesforce add-ons/extensions and configuration changes, managing trainings for teams impacted by the changesImplement and support process improvement to ensure high and consistent data quality.
- Take care of data integration between Salesforce and external systems, including Jira, Slack, Customer Portals, as well as internal legacy systems.
- Develop custom reporting capabilities as well as dashboard analytics to better service our customers and provide insight for internal stakeholders. Examples are: Forecasting of ARR, Recognised Revenue, Cash, etc by Product, Region
- Own and drive projects to completion in agreement with relevant stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal and Finance.
- Certified SalesForce Application Architect with proven record of collecting and implementing requirements of multi-stakeholder Salesforce implementation across sales and service cloud
- Bachelor degree in business, computer science, MIS, engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years work experience as a business analyst, application support specialist, technical consultant, engineer, salesforce administrator, salesforce developer or similar role.
- Solid understanding of business processes and client needs and ability to translate business requirements into application functionality.
- Proven ability to solve practical business problems in a high growth environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication in English as well as the ability to explain complex technical subjects in non-technical terms.
- Experience with customer service portals, Dashboards, analytics and SLA management a plus.
- Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across 6 continents which makes our team diverse in perspective and ideas
- With clients and offices around the world your work will influence change on a global level
- Our culture is integral to our success and is built on trust, collaboration and a sense of ownership
- Join a cohesive environment that lets you learn, grow and encourages you to challenge
- Make no mistake we work hard but with perks ranging from 4 day working weeks in summer to team getaways and the obligatory snacks, we take care to enjoy life too
- And of course we offer competitive compensation and benefits structure
Brief profile of Mambu
Die MAMBU GmbH hilft FinTech-Innovatoren, Banken und Mikrofinanzinstituten essentielle Bankdienstleistungen auf der ganzen Welt anzubieten. Dafür stellt MAMBU diesen Finanzinstituten zur Verwaltung ihrer Kunden-, Konten- und Transaktionsdaten eine erstklassige Software as a Service Plattform zur Verfügung.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITbbb.de in your application
Publication date: 16-03-2020