Integration Consultant (f/m/x) in Berlin
Please apply here on „ITbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
- Consulting developers on the usage of APIs during their development phases to ensure use of best practices, security and scalability of solutions
- Preparing requirements, designs and flow diagrams for custom logic built on top of Mambu or for applications integrated to Mambu
- Representing the capability of the Mambu APIs/Webhooks/Apps as inputs in defining requirements
- Overseeing and conducting functional testing, scenario definition and Q&A with our clients and partners
- Working closely with the delivery team to ensure project execution is on track
- Coordinating with the product team to identify enhancements and changes required to the platform to support projects
- More than 5 years of experience working in a technical capacity with preferably 1-2 years of experience working as a developer.
- Experience in an end-to-end product implementation from the technical point of view.
- Experience with Technical architecture review or good knowledge of Software Architectures.
- Excellent ability to translate business requirements into functional technical requirements
- Deep understanding of web services, APIs, webhooks and performance implications of various solutions
- Ability to communicate requirements clearly, to mockup designs and communicate workflows
- Strong understanding of data models (SQL)
- Capacity to formalize requirements in UML sequence and flow diagrams
- Proven ability to document requirements and work with multiple stakeholders for review, approval and sign-off
- Strong project management skills and familiarity with working with Scrum and Kanban teams
- Basic knowledge with ERP/Accounting (debit/credit) systems
- Several years of experience working on IT projects in a technical capacity
- Experience in banking and finance field or ERP software
- Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across 6 continents which makes our team diverse in perspective and ideas;
- With clients and offices around the world your work will influence change on a global level;
- Our culture is integral to our success and is built on trust, collaboration and a sense of ownership;
- Join a cohesive environment that lets you learn, grow and encourages you to challenge;
- Make no mistake we work hard but with perks ranging from 4 day working weeks in summer to team getaways and the obligatory snacks, we take care to enjoy life too;
- And of course, we offer competitive compensation and benefits structure.
Brief profile of Mambu
Die MAMBU GmbH hilft FinTech-Innovatoren, Banken und Mikrofinanzinstituten essentielle Bankdienstleistungen auf der ganzen Welt anzubieten. Dafür stellt MAMBU diesen Finanzinstituten zur Verwaltung ihrer Kunden-, Konten- und Transaktionsdaten eine erstklassige Software as a Service Plattform zur Verfügung.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITbbb.de in your application
Publication date: 05-06-2020