Business Process Optimisation Manager in Berlin
Please apply here on „ITbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
- Process Improvement
- Drives process definition, re-engineering, improvement, and gap analysis of current/future-state processes in partnership with key internal stakeholders
- Identifies process gaps along with a root cause analysis of issues and uses data to make fact-based decisions for process improvement
- Makes process design and development recommendations to standardize, improve, or redesign processes to meet business needs
- Works with cross functional teams to ensure the development of an efficient and scalable end to end process
- Coordinates with process owners and technology owners to define technology requirements to support the process strategy
- Determines and applies appropriate methodologies and tools for analyzing functional and/or cross-functional problems with business implications
- Project Management
- Drives alignment with stakeholders from problem identification through implementation and post-implementation monitoring
- Ensures that the Process Improvement initiatives are aligned with the function’s strategic goal
- Tracks and communicates the status of business initiative projects Manages resource allocation for implementation of process improvements
- Supports Process Owners in making business decisions relating to system implementation, modification, maintenance etc.
- Works with the Automation Engineer(s) providing recommendations for improvement
- Assesses progress and communicates to stakeholders
- Maintain an effective repository of process maps for assigned business units.
- Work cross-culturally motivating teams in the development and adoption of global best practices
- Provide change management coaching and application
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial/consultant mindset
- Ability to build enthusiasm for change
- Excellent communication skills including research, writing, and presentation skills
- Process Certification (Six Sigma, BPM, ITIL or equivalent) is a plus
- Previous work experience in a rapid growing environment is a plus
- Mambu has over 250+ live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started;
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do;
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better;
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities;
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.
Brief profile of Mambu
Die MAMBU GmbH hilft FinTech-Innovatoren, Banken und Mikrofinanzinstituten essentielle Bankdienstleistungen auf der ganzen Welt anzubieten. Dafür stellt MAMBU diesen Finanzinstituten zur Verwaltung ihrer Kunden-, Konten- und Transaktionsdaten eine erstklassige Software as a Service Plattform zur Verfügung.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITbbb.de in your application
Publication date: 09-10-2020