Salesforce Admin/Developer in Berlin
Please apply here on „ITbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
- Educate Mambu Teams on best practice Salesforce.com configurations to support the end-to-end customer journey - Enterprise Software Sales, Marketing, Contracting, Finance and Support (Service Cloud);
- Drive ongoing Salesforce configuration (users, profiles, extensions, integrations and reports) capturing requirements from the sales, customer success, finance and legal teams;
- Rollout of Salesforce add-ons/extensions and configuration changes, managing trainings for teams impacted by the changes;
- Implement and support process improvement to ensure high and consistent data quality. Take care of data integration between Salesforce and external systems, including Jira, Slack, Customer Portals, as well as internal legacy systems;
- Develop custom reporting capabilities as well as dashboard analytics to better service our customers and provide insight for internal stakeholders. Examples are: Forecasting of ARR, Recognised Revenue, Cash, etc by Product, Region;
- Own and drive projects to completion in agreement with relevant stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal and Finance.
- A Certified SalesForce Platform App builder certification;
- A Platform Developer I certification (PDI);
- A proven track record of collecting and implementing requirements of multi-stakeholder salesforce implementations across sales and service cloud;
- A Bachelors degree in business, computer science, MIS, engineering or equivalent experience;
- 5+ years work experience as a business analyst, application support specialist, technical consultant, engineer, salesforce administrator, salesforce developer or similar role;
- Hands on experience with Apex triggers, Apex Classes, Aura components, Process builders and flows;
- Solid understanding of business processes and client needs and ability to translate business requirements into application functionality;
- Proven ability to solve practical business problems in a high growth environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication in English as well as the ability to explain complex technical subjects in non-technical terms;
- Experience with customer service portals, Dashboards, analytics, lightning platform and SLA management and CPQ configuration a plus.
- Mambuvians come from over 30 countries across 6 continents which makes our team diverse in perspective and ideas;
- With clients and offices around the world your work will influence change on a global level;
- Our culture is integral to our success and is built on trust, collaboration and a sense of ownership;
- Join a cohesive environment that lets you learn, grow and encourages you to challenge;
- Make no mistake we work hard but with perks ranging from 4 day working weeks in summer to team getaways and the obligatory snacks, we take care to enjoy life too;
- And of course we offer competitive compensation and benefits structure.
Brief profile of Mambu
Die MAMBU GmbH hilft FinTech-Innovatoren, Banken und Mikrofinanzinstituten essentielle Bankdienstleistungen auf der ganzen Welt anzubieten. Dafür stellt MAMBU diesen Finanzinstituten zur Verwaltung ihrer Kunden-, Konten- und Transaktionsdaten eine erstklassige Software as a Service Plattform zur Verfügung.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITbbb.de in your application
Publication date: 08-12-2020