Technical Product Manager (Cloud Infrastructure) in Berlin
Please apply here on „ITbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
- Responsible for leading the Platform & Reliability product roadmaps, strategy, and implementation
- Drive product development through the entire development cycle, from conceptualization, design and development, through to launch and ongoing support in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Use your experience and your full range of product development skills to produce thoughtfully simple platform features.
- Analyze data to help make better product decisions and always be fine tuning platform product strategy and roadmap
- Balance business needs versus technical decisions and constraints
- Be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next product innovation to working directly with designers, marketing and developers leading up to launch
- Organize and adhere to release plans and work with others to ensure everyone is on-track to reach their assigned goals
- Prioritize features based on informed user insights
- Deeply understand the needs and desires of platform customers and users
- Demonstrate the value of platform software solution to multiple segments of customers and tailor the experience to each
- Advocate for internal and external customers in new initiatives, features, etc.
- Partner with cross-functional roles and teams to promote the rapid growth of the Platform & Reliability teams
- Review partner and customer technical documentation to surface opportunity available to deliver customer value from customer integrations
- Manage, maintain and communicate the product roadmap to the company
- At times, communicate directly with countries and local jurisdictions to identify and clarify banking laws and regulations and understand how they impact customers
- Connect Platform & Reliability to the greater Mambu organisation and strategy
- Bring new perspectives product improvements to better serve customers, while staying true to Mambu’s focus, core values, and mission
- Coach, mentor, and lead product managers on the Platform & Reliability teams
- Be comfortable with ambiguity, have strong attention to detail, and be excited to work in a fully-distributed environment with multiple teams
- 3 - 6 years of experience in agile SaaS product management, preferably in banking or technology
- At least 2 years experience in FinTech (nice to have)
- Previous Engineering experience or education preferred
- Experience managing API, integrations etc.
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation of product launch campaigns
- Data-driven, with strong problem framing and analytical skills. Ability to properly frame and size complex problems, then break them down into actionable steps
- Strong interpersonal skills; capacity to develop strong relationships with developers, customer success, sales, and marketing team members, regulators, and stressed-out customers
- Combination of patience and an intense bias for action
- Superior attention to detail, with strong process and documentation skills
- Clear, concise writer
- Self-directed, self-motivated, and an evangelizer of action within the organisation
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player
- Mambu has over 250+ live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started;
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do;
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better;
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities;
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.
Brief profile of Mambu
Die MAMBU GmbH hilft FinTech-Innovatoren, Banken und Mikrofinanzinstituten essentielle Bankdienstleistungen auf der ganzen Welt anzubieten. Dafür stellt MAMBU diesen Finanzinstituten zur Verwaltung ihrer Kunden-, Konten- und Transaktionsdaten eine erstklassige Software as a Service Plattform zur Verfügung.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITbbb.de in your application
Publication date: 06-01-2021