Business Development Manager- DACH in Berlin
Please apply here on „ITbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
- Analysing the latest industry developments to contribute to the go to market strategy.
- Building a strong and data driven pipeline of sales qualified leads and qualified opportunities.
- Reporting and discussing performance through available dashboards and funnel management.
- Closely collaborating and aligning with the marketing team to build targeted and measurable initiatives.
- Closely collaborating and aligning with the partnership team and maintaining strong relationships with partners to create opportunities.
- Creation of targeted outbound outreach and in the future closely collaborating and steering inside sales for this same purpose.
- Cultivating strong relationships with prospects and acting as their “trusted advisor” up until handover of the qualified opportunity to an Account Executive or the General Manager DACH.
- Giving convincing and inspiring presentations to top-level executives while applying consultative selling techniques.
- Supporting in deals after handover to AE or GM, working on RFP’s and other similar customer engagements, once you are established in your role
- Experience in selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced start-up or scale-up environment. (Core banking or Fintech is a plus).
- 3-5 years of proven work experience as a Business Development Manager or similar role in the DACH region.
- You are fluent in English, German with excellent communication and presentation skills. French is a plus.
- You are a strong relationship builder, you are transparent & honest and understand a consultative sales approach.
- Hands-on and entrepreneurial mentality with a strong drive and eagerness to learn .
- You are organised, structured and analytical, you have a strong data driven and target focused approach.
- An open minded person that enjoys giving remote presentations for clients & prospects in an engaging way.
- Experience in contributing to building a go to market strategy is a plus .
- A qualification or experience in finance or banking is a plus.
- Key traits: Ambition, Integrity, Adaptability, Customer Centric, Proactive, Perseverance, and Entrepreneurial.
Brief profile of Mambu
Die MAMBU GmbH hilft FinTech-Innovatoren, Banken und Mikrofinanzinstituten essentielle Bankdienstleistungen auf der ganzen Welt anzubieten. Dafür stellt MAMBU diesen Finanzinstituten zur Verwaltung ihrer Kunden-, Konten- und Transaktionsdaten eine erstklassige Software as a Service Plattform zur Verfügung.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITbbb.de in your application
Publication date: 25-02-2021