Fullstack Engineer (f/m/d) in Berlin
Please apply here on „ITbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Twinner© Group is offering this position at one of our locations:
- Halle (Saale) or
Twinner brings trust and peace of mind to the automotive industry. We power safe and transparent car transactions around the world by making the true value of a car easily accessible to everyone.
What we offer
- Growth – to continuously shape a unique, hardware- and software-based product
- Empowerment – to be involved in key technological decisions
- Collaboration – to work with international teams and different cultures
- Commitment – to be part of a passionate, driven environment
- Structured Onboarding with Mentor
- Annual Equipment Budget
- Flexible working hours
- Remote Work or Flexdesk Offices
- Open and Agile Feedback Culture
- Internal Trainings and Peer Learning
- 30 Vacation Days
- Guide the design and development of new features for the Twinner Cloud platform
- Define, document and continuously refine best practices, guidelines and standards to align teams with state-of-the-art development processes
- Ensure software quality
- Contribute to training and team development, such as finding opportunities for professional development and encouraging knowledge-sharing across teams within the company
- Collaborate with Product Engineering in requirements analysis and specification
- Support the operation and ongoing maintenance of Twinner solutions
- Foster DevOps culture alongside the Cloud Engineering team
- Several years’ professional experience in Golang, .NET or Java-based application development
- In-depth understanding of cloud technologies (Azure, AWS) as well as tools (Docker, minikube, etc.)
- Completed studies in Computer Science or comparable qualifications
- Daily use of version control systems (i.e. Git) and CI tools (Jenkins, GitLab, etc.)
- Excellent communicator with fluent English language skills (German is not a Must)
- Self-driven problem solver with a team-oriented mindset
- Professional experience with React, Angular or Vue.js
- Experience in training, coaching, and recruiting developers
We would love to hear from you! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Maria Siemoleit via firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Job resp. positions as 'Fullstack Engineer (f/m/d)' is vacant in following addresses: 10553 Berlin bei/in Kreisfreie Stadt Berlin .
Brief profile of Twinner
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 4 offices (Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir sind immer auf der Suche nach Talenten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter:in kann bei uns eigene Ideen ins Unternehmen und in Prozesse einbringen. Du hast Fragen zum Unternehmen und zu den ausgeschriebenen Positionen? Kontaktiere uns einfach. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über Deinen Lebenslauf.
Spheres of competence
Senior Fullstack Developer (f/m/d)
11 days ago
Please refer to ITbbb.de in your applicationLink to the job advertisement on the website of Twinner
Publication date: 10-03-2023